While the Center for Apprenticeship & Adult Training does not take FAFSA, there are several grants and agencies we work with to provide students financial assistance to attend our classes. Below are a few of our partners and available scholarships in the area. We also have financial assistance available for the military through the VA GI Bill and military spouses through the MyCAA scholarship. Call our office (757-766-1101) or the numbers to the agencies below for more information.
- Minimum Qualifiers: 18-24 years old
- Phone: 757-766-1100 ext. 3380 or 3389
- Website: https://nhrec.org/ywc/
- Address: 520 Butler Farm Rd, Hampton VA
- Minimum Qualifiers: Have a disability
- Phone: 800-552-5019
- Website: https://vadars.org
- Minimum Qualifiers: Must reside in Newport News
- Phone: 757-247-0379
- Website: https://hrcapinc.org
- Address: 2410 Wickham Ave, Newport News VA
- Website: https://vcwhamptonroads.org
- Hampton Center: Phone – 757-766-4900
- Address: 600 Butler Farm Rd, Hampton VA 23666
The Center for Apprenticeship & Adult Training does offer payment plans for select medical courses on a first come first serve basis. Students that are eligible for the payment plan are required to sign a contract with the Center for Apprenticeship holding them responsible for all transactions and timely payments. A payment schedule for the class will be provided upon request. The student must put down 50% of the total cost of the course a week before the course start date. They may then make payments for the remainder of the program schedule. Students may pay more than the total due at any given time, but must pay on the timeline and the total we are requesting by the dates and monies listed. Payments can be made via phone or in person, the Center does not accept checks. If a student refuses to make a payment by the third week of being delinquent on payment, they will be dropped from the course. This will be decided on a case by case basis and all decisions are final by the Director.