Records and Transcripts

The school’s registrar is responsible for transcripts for CTE high school. Transcripts can be retrieved by contacting:

Virginia Price
757-766-1100 ext 3307

To receive a transcript for dual enrollment credits, student must contact Thomas Nelson Community College by visiting

A Governor's School of Science and Technology student may request a transcript by contacting their 'home' high school. To receive a transcript reflecting the college credits received through GSST they must visit Thomas Nelson Community College's website:

To request a college transcript from Thomas Nelson Community College  please go to


The Center for Apprenticeship and Adult Training (CFAAT) office is responsible for all student academic records, past and present. All Licensed Practitioner Nurse (LPN) records are on file. All other records are only kept from 2008 and beyond.

To request an official transcript from CFAAT contact:
Phone: 757-766-1101
Fax: 757-766-5685

All transcript requests are $15.00 and must be accompanied by the form below.
We do not accept personal checks.

Update: New Summer Hours of Operation Monday-Thursday 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM, closed Fridays. Adult Education Monday-Thursday 8:00 AM to 6:00PM
This is default text for notification bar