CISCO Networking & Cybersecurity – #8542/#8243/#8244/#8245
PM session only
CISCO Networking & Cybersecurity Syllabus Fall
CISCO Networking & Cybersecurity Syllabus Spring
CISCO Networking & Cybersecurity Flyer
• Rigorous two-year program taught in a lab environment by a Cisco certified instructor.
• Develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills using real network equipment.
• Build simple LANs, perform basic configurations for routers and switches, and implement IP addressing schemes.
• Configure and troubleshoot routers and switches and resolve common VLAN routing issues in both IPv4 and IPv6 networks.
• Work with routers and switches using OSPF, EIGRP, and STP protocols in both IPv4 and IPv6 networks
• Configure WAN technologies and network services required by converged applications in a complex network.
• Prepare for the Cisco Certified Entry Network Technician (CCENT) and Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Routing and Switching certification exams.
Introduction to Networks
Routing and Switching Essentials
An average of 80/B or above in Algebra I and an average of 80/B or above in at least one of the following courses:
• Algebra II/Trigonometry
CAMPUS LOCATION: Woodside Lane Campus
SESSIONS: A.M and P.M.
CLASS SIZE: 20 students
Cisco CCNA, Certiport IT Specialist Networking
STUDENT ORGANIZATIONS: Skills USA
Student Organization Fee
INSTRUCTOR: Cerone Hardy email: firstname.lastname@example.org
BIO: Cerone Hardy has been a Cisco Networking Academy Instructor since 2017
• Network Administration
• Network Analysis
• Network Design
• Network Engineering